Java is one of the most widely use programming languages in computer science. Every year thousands of students seek Java homework help to get their academic work on time. Due to various challenges like lack of time management and academic skills, students seek external assistance.
Many times, they are confuse between Java and other programming languages. If you also want to know the difference between Java & other languages, then read the information given below:
Let’s first compare Java with the C programming language.
Java and C
- Java is an independent platform, whereas C is a dependent platform.
- Dennis Ritchie developed C. On the other hand, Java was develope by James Gosling.
- C is also called the procedural programming language, whereas Java is an object-orient programing language.
- C is also called the middle-level language due to gaps between the machine level & high-level languages. On the other hand, Java has been called the high level due to the need for a compiler to translate code.
- C also converts the code into machine language, whereas in Java, the first code is first converted into the Byte code and later executed by the Java virtual machine code.
- C language can be use for building the system and the application. On the other hand, java language is not.
- C language does not contain the property called inheritance. Thus, you can relate its things with real work; on the other hand, Java has inheritance property which is very useful in reusability. There are other differences also, but you need IT assignment help for that.
Java vs. Python
- Java has Complied + interpreted language. On the other hand, Python is an interpreted language.
- Java is always a static type; on the other hand, Python has been call the dynamically typed language.
- Python is very easy to learn; on the other hand, Java is a complex learning curve.
- Java is a multi-platform & network – centric programming language. On the other hand, Python is a high-level object-orient programing language.
- Java takes longer as it takes ten lines to read. On the other hand, Python only needs two lines of code.
- Java uses curly braces to define its beginning & well as end function, even class function. On the other hand, Python uses separate code.
- In java programming, you can easily do multiple inheritances, whereas Python does single inheritances.
- Java always limits the string-related function. On the other hand, Python never does such things; instead, they offer string-related parts.
- Java codes are best for the GUI apps of desktop and web application services; on the other hand, Python is suitable for scientific & numeric computing. It is also good for the machine learning app and soon. Get help with Java homework help to understand it better.
Java vs. PHP
Java is famous as an object-orient programing language that was develop by Sun Microsystem developed. It has a perfect virtual machine platform that helps create programs that run on every system.
On the other hand, PHP is use mainly for web development. It is easily written in HTML, and HTML code can be written to fit into the PHP programming language.
PHP codes are execute on the server, whereas HTML codes are directly display on the browser.
- Java is also call the general-purpose programing language; on the other hand, PHP has been called the Server- Side scripting language.
- Java is also a compiled & strongly typed language, whereas it is easier to rebuild & weakly typed language.
- This language has a more affluent side to API. On the other hand, PHP is good for the customization process.
- Java is good for building complex apps; on the other hand, PHP language is suitable for creating faster web – pages. Also, if you are interested in complex projects, Java will use. On the other hand, PHP is used for small & medium projects.
- From the security point of view, Java is more secure. On the other hand, PHP is less secure than the Java programming language.
- Seek the best IT assignment help to know more about it.
Java vs. Ruby
Java is a high level also an open source. Companies that are using Java are Netflix, Google, Amazon, and even Uber. Ruby is also a high-level object-orient language develop by Yukihiro in Japan. Some of the companies which use Ruby are Shopify, Twitter, Airbnb, Git-Hub, etc. Let’s study more differences about it.
- Java is a little complex and a slower language than ruby.
- If your site has high traffic and high computational application, use Java instead of ruby programing language.
- A static type of typing is use in the case of Java. On the other hand, a dynamic kind of typing is use in the case of ruby.
- Spring, GWT is the standard framework for Java. On the other hand, Hanami and Ruby on rails are use for the ruby programming language.
- Get the best Java homework help to know more about it.
So, these are the primary languages we can compare with Java; now, we will discuss its feature.
Feature of Java programming language
There are a lot of features given in the Java programming language like:
Simpler & Familiar
This language is simple because it is easy to clean & understand. It also removes complexity because it does not use complex & difficult features of different programming like:
- Concept of Pointers.
- Go to statements.
- Multiple Inheritance.
- Storage Classes.
- Operator Overloading.
- Seek java homework help to learn more about it.
The biggest strength of this platform is that it provides an independent platform that gives a portability facility. It means you can compile the program on one machine while running on the other. This is all possible by using the BYTE code.
The data type size is machine-independent in Java which is dependent on C as well as C++. Also, no change in the computer operating system and processor enforces any change in the Java code. Get IT assignment help to know more about it.
Due to architecture – neutrality, portability comes. Another programming language like c or C++ code can run differently, not in the case of Java. You can quickly run the java code on any platform with the help of Byte-code. Get the IT assignment help to know more about it.
So, all these are some basic features of the Java Programming language. There are a lot of others as well, and if you are making an assignment on Java, you have to gather all such information.
But if any problem occurs, get assistance from my essay mate platform. They provide the best java homework help in Australia. Already many students got high grades after taking help from them. Also, they provide many services related to the assignment like:
- 24/7 availability: They are available 24/7 for their students. Any time you can call them & ask for help.
- One-to-one assistance: They provide one-to-one service, where all your doubts can be clear quickly.
- Academic writing training: They also provide academic writing training where you learn all the writing skills needed in the exam and assignment writing work.
- Online tutoring: Online tutoring is very important in Java assignments. They can teach you strong fundamentals related to JAVA.